Mar 25, 2012

Fujifilm FinePix S2950 Review

I appreciate this camera. I bought it mainly because it has an old school view finder and also the display. Most of the cameras I have looked at have gone away from getting a view finder. I've utilized several diverse cameras and on bright day it really is very hard to see the display and line up a shot without a view finder. It is very simple to switch amongst the view finder as well as the display. It takes fantastic photos and you are able to use rechargeable batteries if you'd like. Another thing that is certainly terrific about this camera may be the response time between photographs. My old camera took ten seconds before I could snap yet another shot. This camera is practically instantaneous.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment